PortalHomeSearchRegisterUsergroupsFAQMemberlistLog in

Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Empty
PostSubject: Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour   Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 pm

1. Times Square
Causeway Bay is a very good place for shopping. And I go Times Square for the first stop by MTR. MTR station Exit A is TImes Square. In 2nd and 6th floor, there have a lot of ladies things and sport things to buy.

And I also have lunch in there, there have a lot of food to eat. Razz

2. Jardine's Crescent

To leave Times Square, walk to Jardine's Crescent only need to 10 mins. It is very convenient. In Jardine's Crescent, I have buy many chear things. Such as T-shirt.
Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Img_7110

3. SOGO

SOGO is a famous shopping mall in Hong Kong. There have a lot of things to buy also. In the 6th floor, there have a lot of toys to buy. And there have a lot of famous cartoon things to buy, such as Disney. tongue

4. Dinner

There have a lot of foods around Causeway Bay. And I chhoose to go Tsui Wai Restaurant for dinner. The Fish Ball in Tsui Wai if very good. And the Coffee is very good.

Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Dsc01810Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Dsc01811

5. Island Beverly Center

After dinner, I go to Island Beverly Center. There have a lot of fashion things to buy. And there have a good puzzle store which I like most.

Finally, I go back home by MTR.

By ting6083
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.discoveringhk.com
kenny
Admin

PostSubject: Time Square   Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:37 am

I like to go shopping in Time Square. It is a very great big shopping mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.discoveringhk.com
Tourist X

PostSubject: Re: Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour   Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:23 pm

afro Any Funny things selling in this spot? Last time I went there have seen a toy panda walking around 3 feet tall!

geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour   Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Causeway Bay One Day Shopping Tour
Page 1 of 1