Discovering Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

History and Shopping tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenny
Admin

History and Shopping tour Empty
PostSubject: History and Shopping tour   History and Shopping tour Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:50 pm

I am interested in the history of Hong Kong very much. I hve a tour to share to you. I visit these destinations on Wedesday.

1. At 10:00, the first station is Law Uk Folk Museum. You can go there by MTR and take exit B from Chai Wan station. It is free admission. Although it is a small museum, I think there are many things to see. The decoration of the museum maintain the old building decoration, it is very good. One thing that i think the most special is the carved chicken coop, it is very nice. I like the Hakka traditional culture very much.

History and Shopping tour 4910

2. At 11:30, i went to Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence. You can walk for 15-minute following road signs from Exit B2 of Shau Kei Wan MTR Station to get there. It is free admission on Wedesday. In the museum, there are many exhibits. I can know more the history of Hong Kong. Some unifom of soldier are displayed.

History and Shopping tour 4911

3. At 1:30, I went to the restaurant called "On Lee". In there, you can eat the Hong Kong traditional food and drink. The most food I like is the noodle with fish ball. The fish ball is made by themselves. I like it very much. The address of this restaurant is in No.55, Main Street East, Shau Kei Wan. The price of the food is reasonable

4. At 2:30, I Finished the lunch and I went to visit Fireboat Alexander Grantham Exhibition Gallery. You can take Exit E from Tai Koo MTR Station, walk through City Plaza and then cross the footbridge to the Quarry Bay Park. The walk takes about 10 minutes. It is free admission. In the museum, there is a big fireboat, I like it very much, it is very powerful.

History and Shopping tour 4912

5. At 4:00, I left from Fireboat Alexander Grantham Exhibition Gallery and went to Cityplaza at Tai Koo. I took the bus 85 to go to there. There are many shops. I also went shopping in Jusco. I enjoy to go shopping there very much because many Japanese products were found in there. At 8:00, I went to West Villa Restaurant for dinner. I like chinese food very much.

History and Shopping tour 4913

6. At 10:00, I came back to hotel. I stayed in Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The room is very beautiful.

I enjoy this trip to Hong Kong very much. It is a very nice city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.discoveringhk.com
kalok

History and Shopping tour Empty
PostSubject: MUJI   History and Shopping tour Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:02 pm

If you like Japanese product, I suggest you to go to MUJI. It has many japanese product.
Back to top Go down

History and Shopping tour
Page 1 of 1