Discovering Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Stanley One Day Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stanley One Day Tour Empty
PostSubject: Stanley One Day Tour   Stanley One Day Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:59 pm

1. Take MTR to Causeway Bay Station (Exit B) walk to Tang Lung Street then take a minibus no. 40.

2.Stanley Market
It is the place to find silk garments, sportswear, kidwear, fashion clothing and accessories, art, house applicance, Thai crafts, other souvenirs and a host of fantastic bargins.

I have bought a lot of things in here.

3. Walk to the Murray House & Murray House Exhibition Lobby
It is a very good place to take photo. It was used as an army quarters for the British Officers when it was built in Central in 1846 where the Bank of China Tower now stands.

4. Stanley Main Street
There have a lot of Bar, I went there to have a drink and lunch in here with friends.

5. Military Cemetery
In the early days, British soldiers and their families stationed in Hong Kong were buried at this military cemetery. It was re-opened in 1945 after having been closed for 70 years. This is the final place of the allied soldiers and Hong Kong citizens who died during retention in World War II.

I also have take a lot of photo in here.

================================

I think it is a place which traveler can feel very enjoy. If you like to take photo, it will be a very good place.

SHARED BY ting6083
Back to top Go down
http://www.discoveringhk.com
kenny
Admin

Stanley One Day Tour Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Bakery   Stanley One Day Tour Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:34 am

I like the homemade cakes and cookies of Jenny Bakery. It is located in 1 Floor, No.11 Stanley New Street.

I suggest you to try it. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.discoveringhk.com

Stanley One Day Tour
Page 1 of 1